Memberships, Entry Fees & Classes
MAC (Mobile Activities Centre) Program
Recreational activity based youth outreach program.
St Kilda Boxing Club (Juniors)
Amateur Boxing Club for 10-17 yr olds
Muay Thai/Kick Boxing (Juniors)
Skill based classes for 10-17 yr olds
Witness the Fitness
Resistance and fitness training classes for 10-17yr olds
Koori Fitness Camp
Fitness Class for Koori Youth 10-17 yr olds
Homework Club for 12-18yr olds
School based recreational activities program for Grade 5 & 6 students
Mentoring and games for 10-14yr old females
Young Blokes Group
Mentoring and Fitness for 14-17yr old males
Duke of Edinburgh
Leadership Program for 14-18yr olds
Empowering Youth for Life since 1947
St Kilda PCYC, in partnership with the government, community and business, be recognised for excellence in youth development through the provision of recreational, sporting, cultural and welfare programs.
St Kilda PCYC (Police and Citizen’s Youth Club) is a not-for-profit organisation that has been delivering Youth Programs in Melbourne that mentor and engage youth of all ages and backgrounds with recreational activities. Our ultimate goal is to provide support and training to develop future leaders with programs that empower youth for life.
As one of Melbourne’s most established youth support specialists, we have invested a great deal of time and effort into providing our members with the necessary facilities to break away from every day life and to engage with uplifting, community-based activities.
- Our Youth Room is a meeting space with access to computers, wireless internet, visual projector
- Our gym has the latest in cardio & weight equipment
- Our boxing classes are run in a designated area with boxing ring and boxercise equipment
- St Kilda PCYC runs Youth Outreach Programs for Melbourne Youth
- Full length, indoor basketball court available for hire
Health and fitness starts here as we offer state-of-the-art gym and group fitness facilities at affordable rates. Our qualified trainers assist you in a fun and friendly manner whilst ensuring your health goals are achieved.
Learn more about St. Kilda PCYC’s membership options. With access to range of exclusive services and state-of-the-art facilities, it’s no wonder that our memberships are being taken on, thick and fast.
WHO WE ARE
The St. Kilda PCYC is a not-for-profit, charitable organisation, created specifically to “Empower Youth For Life” through means otherwise unavailable to the young and disadvantaged.
- Youth development
- Quality and integrity
- Commitment to development
- Equality and fairness
- Commitment to founding principles
- Loyal, motivated staff and volunteers
- Victorian Police Service Support
- Management infrastructure
- Community and government support
- Availability of facilities, resources and services
- Youth and families
- Businesses and corporations
- Victorian Police Service
- Community associations