The St. Kilda PCYC (Police and Citizen’s Youth Club) is a not-for-profit organisation, mentoring and engaging with youth of all ages and backgrounds. Our ultimate goal is to provide support and training to develop future leaders with programs that empower youth for life.
As one of Melbourne’s most established youth support specialists, we have invested a great deal of time and effort into providing our members with the necessary facilities to break away from every day life and to engage with uplifting, community-based activities.
- Youth development
- Quality and integrity
- Commitment to development
- Equality and fairness
- Commitment to founding principles
- Loyal, motivated staff and volunteers
- Victorian Police Service Support
- Management infrastructure
- Community and government support
- Availability of facilities, resources and services
- Youth and families
- Businesses and corporations
- Victorian Police Service
- Community associations